The Financial Learning Experience is a two-hour event taught throughout the nation and world! The FLE was developed from Joseph Sangl's book, I Was Broke. Now I'm Not., and it has equipped people to accomplish far more than they every thought possible with their personal finances. This high-energy, inspirational, and highly practical class is taught by a member of the IWBNIN Team who is LIVING THIS!
PARTICIPANTS OF THE FINANCIAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE WILL LEARN:
- Plan for living a life of purpose on purpose
- How to have a plan for one's life
- Budgeting (interactive with entire audience)
- Strategies to become debt-free
- How to calculate their debt freedom date
- How to calculate the actual cost of debt
- How to calculate the amount needed to retire
- The power of compound interest
- Money saving ideas/tips
This event will take place on Tuesday, March 19th from 6:00-8:30 PM. Dinner and childcare will be provided. Sign up for this free opportunity today!